Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things to Remember!

Hey Team!

I can't believe we leave in just a few short weeks. I was reading through the logistics information and wanted to make sure everyone saw a few key details:

1. Each person should bring their own work gloves - leather work gloves are great and/or blue rubber gloves (which are good for pouring cement).
2. Each person should bring their own sleeping bag! We'll need it for the nights we are staying in the community.
3. Get Shots! Make sure to go to a Travel Health Center and get necessary shots: We recommend Hepatitis A and B as well as a Tetanus shot.
4. Bring toilet paper and hand sanitizer
5. Plan to carry your money and passport on your person at all times! Bring a money belt.

If you have any questions about any of these items - give me a call or drop me an email. I booked my appointment at the UW Travel Medical Center for next Monday to ensure all my vaccinations are up to speed!

See you on February 16th for our packing party!
Thanks - Jenn

No comments: